International public organization Association New Music - Ukrainian Section of the International Society for Contemporary Music/ISCM, President Karmella Tsepkolenko
International Renaissance Foundation, Odessa Branch (Cultural Link programme)
The Conference is devoted to the problems of modern musical and fine arts. The question is connected with the maintenance of the viability of arts, with the management organization of the festivals, concerts and exhibitions. The Conference promoted revealing of mutual aesthetic tastes, searching for new forms of creative self-expression by the means of interchange of innovatory ideas and conceptions among the theorists and practical workers of modern art. The program of the conference included the reports, "the round table", organization of the author's concerts of the composers, videoinstallations, performances.
10 December, WEDNESDAY
The arrival of the Conference participants
10.00 THE CONFERENCE OPENING
10.20 BEGINNING OF THE DISCUSSION
Topic: Actual Development of New Music and Art in Central and Eastern Europe - Ukraine, Poland, Bulgaria, Czech Republic, Slovenia.
12.15 CONTINUATION OF THE DISCUSSION
Topic: Contemporary Development of New Music and Art in Central and Eastern Europe - Russia, Tatarstan, Moldova, Romania.
12 December, FRIDAY
12.00 CONTINUATION OF THE DISCUSSION
Topic: Actual Problems of the New Music and Art Festivals Organization in Central and Eastern Europe - Czech Republic, Slovenia, Croatia.
13.15 CONTINUATION OF THE DISCUSSION
Topic: New Music and Art in Mass Media of Central and Eastern Europe - Estonia, Lithuania.
13 December, SATURDAY
11.00 MUSICOLOGICAL COLLOQUIUM
Musicology versus Contemporary Music and Art: Top issues.
12.15 CONTINUATION OF THE MUSICOLOGICAL COLLOQUIUM
14 December, SUNDAY
10.00 CLOSING OF THE CONFERENCE
Musicology and Contemporary Music and Art: Top Issues
Jerzy Stankevicz (Krakov, Poland) The Krakow's School of Composition in Progress
Monika Dylewska (Warsaw, Poland) Away off Absurdity
Cornel Taranu (Kluj, Romania)
Anatoly Konotop (Russia, Moscow) New conception of the Russian church music genesis
Tatyana Sidnieva (Russia, Nizhny-Novgorod) The Nizhniy-Novgorod Composers' School of Today: Genres, Styles, Techniques
Oleksandr Sokol (Ukraine, Odessa) About form and contents of sonorous music
Iouri Semenov (Ukraine, Odessa) New Music in a Post-Socialist Country: Ukraine
Oleksandr Kozarenko (Ukraine, L'viv) General principles and genres features
Ute Kilter (Ukraine, Odessa) Synthetic Forms of Contemporary Art: Musical Performance, and Videoart
1. Georgy Arnaoudov composer, Secretary General of the ISCM (Bulgaria), a member of the executive committee of the Festival Musica Nova (Sofia)
2. Juliana Khristova Alexijeva radio editor (Sofia)
3. Andrian Lubces Pervazov composer (Sofia)
4. Natasha Segota Stipanova art critic (Rijeka)
5. Sandra Bojich manager of the Festival Biennale Zagreb (Zagreb)
6. Marek Kopelent Director of the Festival for New Music (Prague)
7. Johannes Saar art critic and curator (Tallinn)
8. Victoria Tkachenko musicologist, a member of the executive committee of the Festival Days of New Music (Chisinau)
9. Vladimir Beleaev a composer, Director of the Musical Foundation at the Moldova Composers' and Musicologists' Union, Artistic Director of the Festival Days of New Music (Chisinau)
10. Jerzy Stankievicz musicologist, Vice President of the Polish Composers' Union, President of the Krakowian Branch of the Polish Composers' Union, Artistic Director of the Festival Days of Krakowian Composers' Music (Krakow).
11. Monika Dylewska a musicologist, Managing Director of the International Festival for Contemporary Music Warsaw Autumn (Warsaw).
12. Cornel Taranu composer, musicologist, Director of the Contemporary Music Festival Kluj Modem (Kluj)
13. Alexander Radvilovitch composer, Managing Director of the festival Sound Ways (St.-Petersburg)
14. Ekaterina Djogot curator, art critic, editor of the Kabinet (St.Petersburg)
15. Guzel Sajfullina musicologist, a member of the Europe-Asia Festivals' Executive Committee (Kazan, Tatarstan)
16. Tatyana Sidnieva musicologist, Vice-Rector of Nizhny-Novgorod Conservatory (Nizhny-Novgorod)
17. Vladimir Tarnopolsky composer, Director of the New Music Studio (Moscow)
18. Marina Grzinic art designer (Ljubljana)
19. Lesia Olijnyk musicologist, Secretary of the Ukrainian Composers' Union, a member of the National Ukrainian UNESCO Committee, Artistic Director of the festival Musical Dialogues (Kiev)
20. Ludmila Yurina composer, Artistic Director of the Festival Meta-Art (Kiev)
21. Natalia Kuliaeva commentator of the music programmes at the Radio Ukraine (Kiev)
22. Valentin Raevsky painter, art-curator of the New Creative Association, the NCA workshop director (Kiev)
23. Viktoria Muratova journalist of the Radio Company Promin' (Kiev)
24. Yuri Novikov painter (Kiev)
25. Oleksandr Kozarenko composer, member of the executive committee of the Festival Kontrasty (L'viv)
26. Oleksandr Sokol Vice-Rector of Odessa State Conservatoire, PhD, Professor, musicologist (Odessa)
27. Iouri Semenov musicologist (Odessa)
28. Ute Kilter curator (Odessa)
29. Karmella Tsepkolenko composer, Artistic Director of the festival Two Days and Two Nights of New Music (Odessa)
30. Oleksandr Perepelytsya Director of the festival Two Days and Two Nights of New Music (Odessa)